Well Engineering Partners (WEP) is a growing well technology company with a balanced team of engineers and field experts. WEP provides engineering and management services in the fields of for clients in the oil, gas, salt and geothermal:
- Drilling and well construction
- Well intervention
- Solution mining
- Performance drilling
- Plug and abandonments
- Standards, procedures,
WEP has a strong focus on innovative and cost efficient solutions to realise and manage your asset.
The design, construction and development of innovative tools for the drilling industry is one of WEP’s activities. With these tools drilling activities in the oil, gas, salt and geothermal industry become more effective and cost- effcient. The development of these tools is done by the New Technology Department.
Because of the increase in activities New Technology is looking for new Mechanical Engineers.
The mechanical engineer will work in a team on the design, construction and installation of the new tools. The design work will be done in Hoogeveen (The Netherlands). The installation of the tools will be done on the rig on location within or outside The Netherlands.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Bsc Mechanical Engineering.
- 1- 4 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent Auto CAD skills (i.e. Solid Works)
- Knowledge and experience in the drilling industry and rig experience is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (orally and in written) is important
- Knowledge of the Dutch knowledge is not neccessary
- Working in an international environment
- A challenging and innovative environment
- An organisation in which personal development and training is stimulated
- Competitive remuneration package
If you need more information about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Klaas Reenders, 06-45737346. You can send your application to email@example.com.